Government Bids Top 10 Tips to Blunder-Proof Your Bid
Make sure your government bids and government proposals are practical -- and your government paperwork is perfect. You may write the greatest government bids or proposals in the world, but if you fail to present them in a sophisticated, professional manner, you won't get the government contract.
10 Common Pitfalls to Avoid when Submitting Government Bids or Proposals
1. Using complex language in your government bids and government proposals. Keep your proposal simple and easy to follow. Use easy-to-understand language and avoid long-winded sentences and paragraphs.
2. Submitting a bid on government contracts that will place your current government projects at risk. All too often, businesses submit government proposals or bids they can't fully complete. Before applying for a contract, make sure you possess the skills and resources required to finish the project. Otherwise, you'll find yourself scrambling to meet the contract requirements while your other projects suffer.
3. Not accepting credit cards for payment. Many government agencies now prefer to use merchant credit cards and government purchase cards to buy goods and services. If you don't accept plastic, you may miss out on these government contracting opportunities. Many government contractors are also waking up to the benefits of credit card transactions. Instead of having to fill out detailed paperwork and wait for a check, they receive immediate payment.
4. Pricing an item in incorrect units. Many experts say this is the most common mistake made in submitting a bid. A typical example is submitting a bid on gallons when the request was for quarts. It may seem like a simple error, but it could cost you a government contract.
5. Submitting messy government bids. Just as you wouldn't send a coffee-stained business card to a potential client, you should not submit a proposal that is unprofessional in style or appearance. Before you seal the envelope, double-check your document for typos, blank pages, unnumbered or mis-numbered pages, smudges, rips and poor grammar.
6. Having preconceived notions about what specific government agencies need. Don't knock yourself out of consideration by assuming a government agency doesn't need your products. You never know: the City of Seattle may, in fact, be looking for scuba equipment. Contact the government agency before you decide. Businesses are often pleasantly surprised by what agencies will buy.
14 Spiritual Laws to Know A to Z of Indian Politics Business Policies Comparison of the Traditional English Corporate Governance Investing in the Emerging Daily Politics Blog How to Find Decalogue Covenant Does God Want People E Governance Effective Policy Writing Five Tips For the Best Friendship and Politics Can General Information Regarding Lemon Government Bids Top 10 Tips Government Contract Proposal Writing Tips Household Insurance Policy What Is Covered How Does a Bee Become the Queen IT Policies Help IT Staff International Law Issues Which Are Plaguing the Indian Lets Say Goodbye To Vanity Life Insurance Policies Term Life Insurance Troubleshooting Local Self Government In New Jersey Long Term Care Insurance Moving to Queens New York O P Bhatnagar A Poet Political Discourse and Participatory Democracy Politics The Ugliest Fascination on Earth Problems In Managing Government Purim Why Did the Womanizer Queen Bee Rearing Queen Hatshepsut Egypts Queen Who Would Queen Honeybees Queens of Amsterdam The Government GIP The Laws of Life The Lemon Law in Florida Stating The Meaning Of Queen The Role of Government The Significance of the Queen Bee Types Of Life Insurance Policies US Government Sales Marketing Universal Law Using SAMPLES to Help you Write What Is The Best What is Political Science Where Now For European Political Why Fear Laws When You Can Make Why Workplace Politics Charts Write Separate Policy And Procedure Manuals
Ключевые слова: традиции, семья, ресторан, сервер, память, батарея, труба, скачать, бесплатно, программы, окна, ремонт, компьютер, счастье, кофе, мода, женщина, сайт, здоровье, заказать, купить, станок, автор
All rights reserved
Copyright © 2013 Curt's Pitch For ALS